    httphandler?

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike Lavender, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Instead of an HttpHandler, why don't you look at an
    HttpModule. It will allow you to intercept both incoming
    and outgoing calls so that you can log the downloads
    while allowing ASP.NET to continue to do it's thing.

    Bruce Johnson
    http://www.objectsharp.com/Bruce

    hyperlinks to binary
    >files, which when clicked, prompt the user for

    download. I would like to
    >try and track my downloads and determine if the entire

    file was transferred
    >to the user's machine. Is there a way to do this? Do I

    need a specialized

    Bruce Johnson, Dec 2, 2003