Sudden Cookie problem is .aspx page

branton ellerbee

Cookie problem in .aspx application.

I have a cookie problem that makes no sense. I get this error when the page
loads:

I am reading the cookie into a var with standard code.

Where the problem makes no sense is that this application sits on my
network, and all
other machines load the page fine. As has the page loaded on all machines
fine since the application
has been in development. Only now, there seems to be a problem.

The other machines are running XP Pro and Windows 2000 Pro, respectfully.
The machine that throws the error is running XP.

All machines have been updated regularly.

Does any know what in the world could be happening with the XP machine for
it never loads the cookie when the page is requested? (note, no privacy
changes have been made to the browser on the XP machine and the machine is
virus free)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Branton Ellerbee