Sudden CS0016 Error

Q. John Chen

Hello there,

I have an ASP.NET application. It was running fine until yesterday. It
give me CS0016 error:
'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\. . . ACCESS DENIED.

I have to stop the IIS, manually delete the Temporary ASP.NET Files
folder. Uninstall the asp.net (aspnet_regiis -ua) and then re-install
asp.net (aspnet_regiis -i) to get it working again.

I am wondering what is the cause of this problem. How can I prevent it
from happening again? Is there an easier workaround?

Thanks,

John