    attack? Could it be some sort of loop? (It's a new
    phenomenon for us.)

    Thanks

    Tony Short, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Tony Short

    Ray at Guest

    So, when you go from 950 to 1000, this surprises you? Is that what's
    happening? That doesn't sound odd, and if it's an attack, it sure is a weak
    one!

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Tony Short

    Ton Short Guest

    Our system, for online learning, is for a small community
    of users. Over the past three years, the sessions count
    has always remained between about 15 and 70 (maximum).
    What we are seeing now is a rise on session count (in
    blocks of roughly 50) to somewhere between 750-1,800 over
    the space of just a few minutes.

    Tony

    Ton Short, Jan 27, 2004