Sudoku - Dancing Links algorithm

jwesley

I'd like to announce an initial release of a project that I've been
working on:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/sudoku-gtk/

This project is an implementation of the Sudoku puzzle game in Ruby,
using the GTK libraries.
Features include:

- Load/Save Games
- Export to PDF (thanks to pdf-writer)
- Puzzle Solver

I also released a gem for my implementation of the "Dancing Links"
algorithm that is used to solve the puzzle.

Feedback is welcome!

I'm relatively new to Ruby and GTK, so feel free to let me know any
problems (stylistic, best-practices, etc...) that you see.

Thanks,
Justin

jwesley

It should run on any platform that has the Ruby/GTK bindings. Although
I've not run it on any platform other than windows.