SuDoku-X Solver

astrodean

I have written a sudoku solver in ruby that finds all solutions using
logic instead of tree-search. Puzzles upto 35x35! are solved as well as
the new sudoku-x puzzles that have two extra diagonal constraints.
Anyone interested is welcome to download it at RubyForge:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/sudoku-x/

Charles L. Snyder

this is great - nice work. someone has a mac osx sudoku solver/creator
(open source) they just released as well - i don't know what lang it
uses...

cls

Mohit Muthanna

Coincidence. I just wrote a SuDoku solver last weekend in Ruby. It's
neatly documented and serves as a decent tutorial, IMO.

It uses a combination of logic / cross-hatching, and backtracking to
solve the puzzles.

Get it here: http://muthanna.com/ruby-sudoku.tar.gz

Mohit.

this is great - nice work. someone has a mac osx sudoku solver/creator
(open source) they just released as well - i don't know what lang it
uses...
=20
cls
=20
=20
=20

--=20
Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't."