    Anyone interested is welcome to download it at RubyForge:
    http://rubyforge.org/projects/sudoku-x/
    , Aug 17, 2005

  2. this is great - nice work. someone has a mac osx sudoku solver/creator
    (open source) they just released as well - i don't know what lang it
    uses...

    cls
    Charles L. Snyder, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Coincidence. I just wrote a SuDoku solver last weekend in Ruby. It's
    neatly documented and serves as a decent tutorial, IMO.

    It uses a combination of logic / cross-hatching, and backtracking to
    solve the puzzles.

    Get it here: http://muthanna.com/ruby-sudoku.tar.gz

    Mohit.

    On 8/17/05, Charles L. Snyder <> wrote:
    > this is great - nice work. someone has a mac osx sudoku solver/creator
    > (open source) they just released as well - i don't know what lang it
    > uses...
    >=20
    > cls
    >=20
    >=20
    >=20

    --=20
    Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]
    "There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those
    who don't."
    Mohit Muthanna, Aug 18, 2005