Sugestions on asp editor

Don Grover

Anyone offer sugestions on a good asp editor im looking at replacing FP with
an allrounded comercial asp editor.
Regards
Don

Jeff Cochran

Anyone offer sugestions on a good asp editor im looking at replacing FP with
an allrounded comercial asp editor.

1) Good choice at replacing FP. :)

2) Everyone has a personal favorite, but you might look at two of the
biggies, though expensive:

Microsoft's VisualStudio.NET
Sapien's Primal Script

3) Personally, I still use Homesite for most of my classic ASP, even
though I use Primal Script and VS.NET for other tasks. Sorta like
wearing the same pair of jeans every time I mow the lawn, it's just
comfortable.

Jeff

William Morris

I'm a huge fan of Homesite, though I stopped at v. 4.5 after hearing bad
reviews of version 5. The fact that I can write my own dialog boxes for the
functions I've written - some of which have a dozen parameters - and
customizable keyboard shortcuts, snippets library have kept me around.

I've tried a few others. One called Interspector looked promising but the
interface was so off the beaten Windows path that I gave up on it after a
few uses.

middletree

I'm using Homesite 5+, which comes with Dreamweaver MX. I'm very happy with
it. I actually have Interdev 6, but use Homesite anyway.

Don Grover

Thanks all, Im looking at Homesite 5.5 at the moment, hope it suit my needs.
Don

Brynn

I think you would like DreamWeaver ... you can use many of the design
tools while in code view to create code for tables, etc ... I hard
code everything, but DreamWeaver has the porettiest text colors too
... lol.

Brynn

Thanks all, Im looking at Homesite 5.5 at the moment, hope it suit my needs.
Don

;)

Brynn
www.coolpier.com