    an allrounded comercial asp editor.
    Regards
    Don
    Don Grover, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Don Grover

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:32:51 +1100, "Don Grover"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone offer sugestions on a good asp editor im looking at replacing FP with
    >an allrounded comercial asp editor.

    1) Good choice at replacing FP. :)

    2) Everyone has a personal favorite, but you might look at two of the
    biggies, though expensive:

    Microsoft's VisualStudio.NET
    Sapien's Primal Script

    3) Personally, I still use Homesite for most of my classic ASP, even
    though I use Primal Script and VS.NET for other tasks. Sorta like
    wearing the same pair of jeans every time I mow the lawn, it's just
    comfortable.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jan 2, 2004

  3. I'm a huge fan of Homesite, though I stopped at v. 4.5 after hearing bad
    reviews of version 5. The fact that I can write my own dialog boxes for the
    functions I've written - some of which have a dozen parameters - and
    customizable keyboard shortcuts, snippets library have kept me around.

    I've tried a few others. One called Interspector looked promising but the
    interface was so off the beaten Windows path that I gave up on it after a
    few uses.

    William Morris, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Don Grover

    middletree Guest

    I'm using Homesite 5+, which comes with Dreamweaver MX. I'm very happy with
    it. I actually have Interdev 6, but use Homesite anyway.

    middletree, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Don Grover

    Don Grover Guest

    Thanks all, Im looking at Homesite 5.5 at the moment, hope it suit my needs.
    Don

    Don Grover, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Don Grover

    Brynn Guest

    I think you would like DreamWeaver ... you can use many of the design
    tools while in code view to create code for tables, etc ... I hard
    code everything, but DreamWeaver has the porettiest text colors too
    ... lol.

    Brynn

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:40:27 +1100, "Don Grover"
    <> wrote:

    >Thanks all, Im looking at Homesite 5.5 at the moment, hope it suit my needs.
    >Don
    >

    >"Don Grover" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone offer sugestions on a good asp editor im looking at replacing FP

    >with
    >> an allrounded comercial asp editor.
    >> Regards
    >> Don