    Amit Jain Guest

    Please suggest me book for Hibernate which explain Hibernate from
    basic.I am begineer in Hibernate.

    Amit Jain, Oct 4, 2007

  2. Amit Jain

    Guest

    On Oct 3, 7:52 pm, Amit Jain <> wrote:
    > Please suggest me book for Hibernate which explain Hibernate from
    > basic.I am begineer in Hibernate.

    Not sure if it helps or not, but Powell's Books in Portland (and
    online) has a GREAT selection of technical books. Also, this site
    just launched in Portland www.choicea.com and uses a TON of Hibernate
    code.

    , Oct 4, 2007

  3. Amit Jain

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:52:03 -0700, Amit Jain <>

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/hibernate.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary