    which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
    Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
    Thanks!
    nikki, Dec 2, 2007

  2. nikki

    David Harmon Guest

    On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 06:50:34 -0800 (PST) in comp.lang.c++, nikki
    <> wrote,

    Off Topic. Post this question over at comp.sys.laptops
    David Harmon, Dec 2, 2007

  3. nikki

    Shadowman Guest

    nikki wrote:
    > I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the market
    > which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
    > Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
    > Thanks!

    By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter of
    decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.

    --
    SM
    rot13 for email
    Shadowman, Dec 3, 2007
  4. nikki

    Jim Langston Guest

    "Shadowman" <> wrote in message
    > nikki wrote:
    >> I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the market
    >> which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
    >> Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
    >> Thanks!

    > By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter of
    > decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.

    And don't forget, a bit of better butter makes a bitter batter better.
    Jim Langston, Dec 5, 2007
  5. nikki

    red floyd Guest

    Shadowman wrote:
    > nikki wrote:
    >> I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the market
    >> which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
    >> Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
    >> Thanks!

    > By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter of
    > decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.

    How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and Alex
    Rodriguez are also excellent batters.
    red floyd, Dec 5, 2007
  6. red floyd wrote:
    > Shadowman wrote:
    >> nikki wrote:
    >>> I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the
    >>> market which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
    >>> Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
    >>> Thanks!

    >> By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter
    >> of decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.
    >>

    > How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and Alex
    > Rodriguez are also excellent batters.

    See, 'nikki' said , "in color". May not be the right term for those
    batters.

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 5, 2007
  7. nikki

    red floyd Guest

    Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > red floyd wrote:
    >> Shadowman wrote:
    >>> By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter
    >>> of decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.
    >>>

    >> How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and Alex
    >> Rodriguez are also excellent batters.

    > See, 'nikki' said , "in color". May not be the right term for those
    > batters.

    Well, I prefer the red that Vlad wears to the black pinstripes that
    A-Rod wears. Does that count?
    red floyd, Dec 5, 2007
  8. red floyd wrote:
    > Victor Bazarov wrote:
    >> red floyd wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and
    >>> Alex Rodriguez are also excellent batters.

    >> See, 'nikki' said , "in color". May not be the right term for those
    >> batters.

    > Well, I prefer the red that Vlad wears to the black pinstripes that
    > A-Rod wears. Does that count?

    Not sure. I would think those are called "colors" and the request
    would be "in <such and such> colorS" (plural). Or is the alternative
    "in B&W"?

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 5, 2007