Suggest me AJAX Books for Beginner

Suresh

Hi,
I am going to do small project using JSP,Servlets and AJAX. I
don't have any idea in AJAX.I have to learn AJAX and do project. Plz
suggest me any books for AJAX.
If you any have web links, ebooks, tutorials for AJAX .Send it to
me ..It will be very usefull for me...

Jeffrey H. Coffield

Suresh said:
Hi,
I am going to do small project using JSP,Servlets and AJAX. I
don't have any idea in AJAX.I have to learn AJAX and do project. Plz
suggest me any books for AJAX.
If you any have web links, ebooks, tutorials for AJAX .Send it to
me ..It will be very usefull for me...

The one that was most useful to me is "Foundations of Ajax" by Ryan
Asleson and Nathaniel T. Schutta published by Apress.

As a rule I find either the Apress or O'Reilly books to be the most
useful on any subject.

Jeff Coffield

Arne Vajhøj

Suresh said:
I am going to do small project using JSP,Servlets and AJAX. I
don't have any idea in AJAX.I have to learn AJAX and do project. Plz
suggest me any books for AJAX.
If you any have web links, ebooks, tutorials for AJAX .Send it to
me ..It will be very usefull for me...

A quick search on Amazon reveals titles as:

Pro Ajax and Java Frameworks / Ryan Asleson and Nathaniel T. Schutta
Practical Ajax Projects with Java Technology / Frank Zammetti

But maybe you were better off with an AJAX specific book
and then just apply to Java web app technology. Plenty
such books exist.

Arne