    I will be doing ASP.NET using VisualSudio.NET.

    Can anyone recommend a good book that covers the two together?

    - J
    Jay, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 22, 2003

  3. The first edition is released. I have it.
    I guess the second edition is not released yet.
    Here's a better link:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/103-6372310-7261462?v=glance&s=books

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...103-2764109-6219060?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    > > --
    > > I hope this helps,
    > > Steve C. Orr, MCSD
    > > http://Steve.Orr.net
    > >

    > > "Jay" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hello all.
    > > >
    > > > I'm new to ASP.NET and I'm looking for a book to help me get going

    here.

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 22, 2003