    better. Free would be great, but I do want FTP access. Being able to upload
    from VS.NET would be great too, but not essential. ASP.NET 1.1 is prefered.

    Thanks.

    Michael, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Michael

    David Wier Guest

    I'm extremely happy with Webhost4life
    (http://webhost4life.com/default.asp?refid=dwier)
    They are very reasonable price-wise-quite a bit of web space and sql Server
    space, if you need it - unlimited bandwidth and the service, as far as what
    I've needed far outweighs most of the other hosting services I've tried in
    the past. --- unlimited domains (depending on space), subdomains, etc.

    Note - I don't recommend them because of the referral program either - -
    though that's a plus for me - - note, that my refreral id is in the link
    above - - I've been with them almost a year and wouldn't recommend them if I
    wasn't going to stay

    David Wier
    http://aspnet101.com
    http://aspexpress.com

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > At http://www.asp.net/Customers/DisplayByIndustry.aspx?IndustryId=27,

    there
    > are hundred of ASP.NET hosting companies.
    >
    > Can you suggest one or a couple of good ones?
    >
    > I'm looking to build a small Web site (for fun only). Might not even need

    > database, but if there is SQL Server, that would be great. The cheaper,

    the

    David Wier, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Thanks David. I'll check it out.

    Michael, Aug 2, 2003
  4. Michael

    Showjumper Guest

    also look at www.crystaltech.com
    I have about 10 sites w/ them and totally satisfied. Support is fantastic
    and they have a control panel powered by dot net that lets you administer
    all aspects of your site

    Showjumper, Aug 2, 2003
  5. Michael

    Sabre Guest

    Also look at DiscountASP.net. Great for me!

    Sabre, Aug 2, 2003