Suggestion for a good ASP.NET Web hosting?

Michael

At http://www.asp.net/Customers/DisplayByIndustry.aspx?IndustryId=27, there
are hundred of ASP.NET hosting companies.

Can you suggest one or a couple of good ones?

I'm looking to build a small Web site (for fun only). Might not even need a
database, but if there is SQL Server, that would be great. The cheaper, the
better. Free would be great, but I do want FTP access. Being able to upload
from VS.NET would be great too, but not essential. ASP.NET 1.1 is prefered.

Thanks.

David Wier

I'm extremely happy with Webhost4life
(http://webhost4life.com/default.asp?refid=dwier)
They are very reasonable price-wise-quite a bit of web space and sql Server
space, if you need it - unlimited bandwidth and the service, as far as what
I've needed far outweighs most of the other hosting services I've tried in
the past. --- unlimited domains (depending on space), subdomains, etc.

Note - I don't recommend them because of the referral program either - -
though that's a plus for me - - note, that my refreral id is in the link
above - - I've been with them almost a year and wouldn't recommend them if I
wasn't going to stay

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
http://aspexpress.com

Michael

Thanks David. I'll check it out.

David Wier said:
I'm extremely happy with Webhost4life
(http://webhost4life.com/default.asp?refid=dwier)
They are very reasonable price-wise-quite a bit of web space and sql Server
space, if you need it - unlimited bandwidth and the service, as far as what
I've needed far outweighs most of the other hosting services I've tried in
the past. --- unlimited domains (depending on space), subdomains, etc.

Note - I don't recommend them because of the referral program either - -
though that's a plus for me - - note, that my refreral id is in the link
above - - I've been with them almost a year and wouldn't recommend them if I
wasn't going to stay

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
http://aspexpress.com

need

Showjumper

also look at www.crystaltech.com
I have about 10 sites w/ them and totally satisfied. Support is fantastic
and they have a control panel powered by dot net that lets you administer
all aspects of your site