Suggestion for a useful Bookmarklet: QuestionFinder

Christoff Pale

Hi,
If I knew javascript I would not have posted this, but
I have a suggestion for someone who is willing to write
a very useful bookmarklet, in my opinion.

This bookmarklet highlights all the questions on a page.
This is very useful when reading online research papers.

How I would have proceeded if I knew javascript.
1) find "?"
"<p>"
symbol. [ this is a tricky part, so I suggest reading the file
backwards instead of forwards. Then this part changes to: find the
first "?" and highlight each word/token till you find the first "." or
"<p>" ]
3) highlight this region either by using different color for the font
or the way google does it.

Any takers? I would be very grateful

thanks