suggestion for improvement

Guest

hey all,
in regards to the visual studio code editor (for any language), and in
additon to auto outlining it would be nice if we could hide our own lines of
code at the same time.

i know you can say stop auto outlining and then do the hiding but doing both
would be great and in addition to that to somehow persist the custom
outlining.

hope i haven't went overboard.

thanks,
rodchar

Guest

rodchar,
The Product Feedback Site is the place. You can also search it to see if
anyone else has made a similar suggestion, and you can track the results of
your input.
Cheers,
Peter