    WWW: http://hardywang.1accesshost.com
    ICQ: 3359839
    yours Hardy
    Hardy Wang, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Hardy Wang

    AW Guest

    Hi Hardy,

    May I suggest two solutions:
    -if the full set of lines is going to be requested sooner or later, fill the
    DataSet and place it in the Cache for the first time, then read it from the
    Cache.
    -if you don't need the full set of lines, you may use the SqlDataReader
    combined with a TOP N command in your SQL query.
    --
    To reply, remove a "l" before the @ sign.

    Arnaud Weil - MCT, MCSD.Net, MCAD.Net
    AW, Nov 12, 2003