Suggestion: swap name of "puts" and "print" and rename "puts" to"put_s"

Rick DeNatale

These are very subtle things, but you make some good points. I
think "print" would be much friendlier if swapped with "puts." Especially
since puts is so filthy and derogatory to yiddish folk.

Isn't that putz?

Oy, gevault!

Rick DeNatale

uhoh, I smell a new dialect of Ruby....
Ryiddish,
or
Riddish?
or
Rubish?

futz

I recently came across an experimental language which attempted to
combine ruby with static type inference from Haskell.

The author called it 'merd.'

Je ne sais pas s'il exprimait son avis de la valeur de l'id=E9e m=EAme.

--=20
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/