Suggestions-1/2way decent BLOG software - free?

...D.

Any suggestions appreciated. i have no idea about BLOGging software
whatsoever.

I'd like to look into installing something.. anyone - 1st - any free and
halfway decent, that is easy enough to install?

Your input appreciated..

...D.

...D.

Any suggestions appreciated. i have no idea about BLOGging software
whatsoever.
I'd like to look into installing something.. anyone - 1st - any free and
halfway decent, that is easy enough to install?
Your input appreciated..

OK here it is April 19, so I am answering myself 3 weeks later.. If anyone
is reading this thread, I found one that looks promising. A PHP BLOGing
software package that says it has a "famous 5 minute installation"..

Well, I kind of put BLOG on the back burner so I haven't tried it out
yet.. Me & PHP don't agree too much because I am no programmer, but I do
run a PHP email type form as a contact me thing, and I even was able to
tweak some of it to fit my situation.

Anywho, "WordPress" is supported through open source, and it says it is
free - GNU released, to use however you want, be you a one site webmaster
or do website writing as a job.. Survives on donations.

OK once again, it is called WordPress. I have WordPress v1.5, which I
think is the latest..

Anywho I am going to get to it soon enough. Just thought I'd mention it
in case anyone is looking..

Have a good one...
...D.