Suggestions for Allowing One User to See Settings of Another

Jonathan Wood

I'm using ASP.NET membership and my site is setup almost like three separate
sites where, depending on the user that logs in, they are directed to the
subdirectory corresponding to their user "type."

But now I need to give one type of user the ability to make changes for
another type of user.

Of course, one option is to duplicate all the functionality for both users
but there's quite a bit and I'm wondering about instead programatically
logging the user in as another user.

Does anyone have any experience doing anything like this? Are there
unforeseen problems with this? Does anyone know if ASP.NET membership has
any problems when two users are logged into the same account?

Thanks.