Suggestions of free HTML editor

Chaos Master

mv /var/posts/Charles Banas/[email protected] /dev/null:
vim is clearly superior.

I already use vim. But as I said in my original post, typing accented characters
in HTML is a b*tch to do by hand. :/

[]s
--
Chaos Master® | "I'm going under,
Posting from Brazil! | drowning in you

Oliver

I've seen nobody mention NVU yet. It's build upon XUL the mozilla
interface language: http://www.nvu.com/

It comes for both Windows and Linux and has alot of WYSIWG stuff.
You might like it :)

Neal

Hopefully, you already have it installed...though this post indicates
that may be doubtful.

For the completely uninitiated...

Grey Matter Pro is an 'organic' software that you can run anywhere and
anytime. Yes, it is free, but it's only a lifetime user license, it cannot
be transferred :)

Blinky the Shark

Hopefully, you already have it installed...though this post indicates
that may be doubtful.

Nice. Must remember to add that to my links at blinkynet. :)