suggestions

Jason

Hi, all:
i am currently working on a survey web site which is based on ASP.NET. Every
survey is over 100 questions and using two different languages (for example,
english and chinese), and 15 questions per page by request, also I need to store
answers to database.
Here is my question, is there any way I can pull the "save to Database
function/module" out and save it to a standalone function/module so both
language web pages can re-use it without put it on every single page? and how?
Thanks in advance.

Karl

I'm not sure I understand your question. If your database is properly
designed and your application is well architectured, from the little I do
understand, you should be able to re-use the save functionality.

How are you doing it now and what problems are you running into?

karl

Here is what I did so far:
Survey1-EN.aspx
Survey1-EN.aspx.cs
Survey2-EN.aspx
Survey2-EN.aspx.cs

Survey1-CN.aspx
Survey1-CN.aspx.cs
Survey2-CN.aspx
Survey2-CN.aspx.cs

the only difference between Survey1-EN.aspx and Survey1-CN.aspx is user will see
different language(English or Chinese) in each page. And I have a class called
saveToDB() in each *.aspx.cs, so how can I let each *.aspx.cs call the
standalone procedure so I do not need to have the saveToDB() in each *.aspx.cs?

Thanks.
ASP.NET newbie!