    project.

    Thanks
    Pietro

    Pietro, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Pietro

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Take a look at this:
    http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/?id=tooltipsxmldocumentation&lang=en

    XML comments (like all comments) aren't part of a .dll (otherwise the .dll
    would bloat in size). As such, as for as your other application is
    concerned, there is no summary text. One would think that you could use
    the DescriptionAttribute, but this unfortunetly doens't work for
    intellisense (just th properties window). The above link shows how to hook
    the outputted xml file from the original source to the dll you are
    referecing in yoru other project...thus preserving the summary information.

    karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)