Summer of PyPy Call for Proposals

Carl Friedrich Bolz

Last chance to join the Summer of PyPy!
=======================================

Hopefully by now you have heard of the "Summer of PyPy", our program for
funding the expenses of attending a sprint for students. If not, you've
just read the essence of the idea :)

However, the PyPy EU funding period is drawing to an end and there is
now only one sprint left where we can sponsor the travel costs of
interested students within our program. This sprint will probably take
place in Leysin, Switzerland from 8th-14th of January 2007.

So, as explained in more detail at:

http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/summer-of-pypy.html

we would encourage any interested students to submit a proposal in the
next month or so. If you're stuck for ideas, you can find some at

http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/project-ideas.html

but please do not feel limited in any way by this list!

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich Bolz and the PyPy team