sun certified java developer

focode

recently i have cleared scjp with shinning percent , now i am
planning to go for developer exam , can anyone provide me some demo
projects which are very close to real projects of sun
any help or suggestion in this regard will be highly welcomed

Roedy Green

recently i have cleared scjp with shinning percent , now i am
planning to go for developer exam , can anyone provide me some demo
projects which are very close to real projects of sun
any help or suggestion in this regard will be highly welcomed

see http://mindprod.com/project/projects.html
for some inspiration.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"The most significant trend in the US industry has been the decline in the amount
of energy recovered compared to energy expended. In 1916, the ratio was about 28
to 1, a very handsome energy return. By 1985, the ratio had dropped to 2 to 1,
and it is still dropping."
~ Walter Youngquist, Professor of Geology

By 2003, it had dropped to 0.5 to 1 in the US, making oil extraction no longer economically viable, no matter how high the price of crude.