SUN Java Exams INFO

Sem

Can any one know good sites that will help me to prepare
SUN Java Exams?

I am planning to take the SCJA, SCJP, and SCWCD .

Can you share your idea.

Thank you in advance.

-Sem

Dimitri Kurashvili

I am planning to take the SCJA, SCJP, and SCWCD .
why not to start directly from SCJP? there are no prerequisites for
this exam as i know.

I'm also planning to take SCJP in the nearest future. There are a lot
of sites with Java exam samples. Simply use Google search with
keywords "Java Sertification".

Also you may order preparation exams from Sun (it's cheep -- 75USD for
SCJP preparation exam). I think this is the best way to check youself.

www.pulpjava.com

why not to start directly from SCJP? there are no prerequisites for
this exam as i know.

I'm also planning to take SCJP in the nearest future. There are a lot
of sites with Java exam samples. Simply use Google search with
keywords "Java Sertification".

Also you may order preparation exams from Sun (it's cheep -- 75USD for
SCJP preparation exam). I think this is the best way to check youself.

A little self promotion here, but I've been working quite hard to
maintain http://studyguides.scja.com where you can take 5 mock online
exams with over 70 sample SCJA exam questions. There's also a number
of free tutorials on how to develop the various components they talk
about on the Sun Certified Java Associate exam, along with links to a
few really, really, really good books.

Thanks,

-Cameron McKenzie

Free Mock Sun Java Certification Exams: http://studyguides.scja.com/ExamScam/get.jsp?link=mockexams
Free JSR168 Portlet Tutorials: http://www.portorials.com/jsr168/index.jsp
Free Servlet, JSP and J2EE Tutorials: http://www.mcnz.com/j2ee/index.jsp

Sem

A little self promotion here, but I've been working quite hard to
maintainhttp://studyguides.scja.comwhere you can take 5 mock online
exams with over 70 sample SCJA exam questions. There's also a number
of free tutorials on how to develop the various components they talk
about on the Sun Certified Java Associate exam, along with links to a
few really, really, really good books.

Thanks,

-Cameron McKenzie

Free Mock Sun Java Certification Exams: http://studyguides.scja.com/ExamScam/get.jsp?link=mockexams
Free JSR168 Portlet Tutorials: http://www.portorials.com/jsr168/index.jsp
Free Servlet, JSP and J2EE Tutorials: http://www.mcnz.com/j2ee/index.jsp

My mistake I got a lot of personal e-mails that leads me to private
Java exam packages.

I already know those sites and not interested to buy.

Thank you for your help

-Sem