    Can you share your idea.

    Thank you in advance.

    -Sem

    Sem, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Sem

    Guest

    On 2 Mar, 00:14, "Sem" <> wrote:
    > Can any one know good sites that will help me to prepare
    > SUN Java Exams?
    >
    > I am planning to take the SCJA, SCJP, and SCWCD .
    >
    > Can you share your idea.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > -Sem

    Here's the Bill Brogden link I was looking for: http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/default.htm
    Lot's of good resources on there.

    , Mar 2, 2007

  3. > I am planning to take the SCJA, SCJP, and SCWCD .
    why not to start directly from SCJP? there are no prerequisites for
    this exam as i know.

    I'm also planning to take SCJP in the nearest future. There are a lot
    of sites with Java exam samples. Simply use Google search with
    keywords "Java Sertification".

    Also you may order preparation exams from Sun (it's cheep -- 75USD for
    SCJP preparation exam). I think this is the best way to check youself.

    Dimitri Kurashvili, Mar 2, 2007
  4. On Mar 2, 12:12 am, "Dimitri Kurashvili" <> wrote:
    > > I am planning to take the SCJA, SCJP, and SCWCD .

    > why not to start directly from SCJP? there are no prerequisites for
    > this exam as i know.
    >
    > I'm also planning to take SCJP in the nearest future. There are a lot
    > of sites with Java exam samples. Simply use Google search with
    > keywords "Java Sertification".
    >
    > Also you may order preparation exams from Sun (it's cheep -- 75USD for
    > SCJP preparation exam). I think this is the best way to check youself.

    A little self promotion here, but I've been working quite hard to
    maintain http://studyguides.scja.com where you can take 5 mock online
    exams with over 70 sample SCJA exam questions. There's also a number
    of free tutorials on how to develop the various components they talk
    about on the Sun Certified Java Associate exam, along with links to a
    few really, really, really good books.

    Thanks,

    -Cameron McKenzie

    Free Mock Sun Java Certification Exams: http://studyguides.scja.com/ExamScam/get.jsp?link=mockexams
    Free JSR168 Portlet Tutorials: http://www.portorials.com/jsr168/index.jsp
    Free Servlet, JSP and J2EE Tutorials: http://www.mcnz.com/j2ee/index.jsp

    www.pulpjava.com, Mar 2, 2007
  5. Sem

    Sem Guest

    On Mar 2, 7:40 am, "www.pulpjava.com" <> wrote:
    > On Mar 2, 12:12 am, "Dimitri Kurashvili" <> wrote:
    >
    > > > I am planning to take the SCJA, SCJP, and SCWCD .

    > > why not to start directly from SCJP? there are no prerequisites for
    > > this exam as i know.

    > > I'm also planning to take SCJP in the nearest future. There are a lot
    > > of sites with Java exam samples. Simply use Google search with
    > > keywords "Java Sertification".

    > > Also you may order preparation exams from Sun (it's cheep -- 75USD for
    > > SCJP preparation exam). I think this is the best way to check youself.

    > A little self promotion here, but I've been working quite hard to
    > maintainhttp://studyguides.scja.comwhere you can take 5 mock online
    > exams with over 70 sample SCJA exam questions. There's also a number
    > of free tutorials on how to develop the various components they talk
    > about on the Sun Certified Java Associate exam, along with links to a
    > few really, really, really good books.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > -Cameron McKenzie
    >
    > Free Mock Sun Java Certification Exams: http://studyguides.scja.com/ExamScam/get.jsp?link=mockexams
    > Free JSR168 Portlet Tutorials: http://www.portorials.com/jsr168/index.jsp
    > Free Servlet, JSP and J2EE Tutorials: http://www.mcnz.com/j2ee/index.jsp

    My mistake I got a lot of personal e-mails that leads me to private
    Java exam packages.

    I already know those sites and not interested to buy.

    Thank you for your help

    -Sem

    Sem, Mar 3, 2007