Sunbeam India UPS Point- unfair Trade Practices in Computer Business

ronald

Sunbeam India UPS Point- unfiar Trade Practices in Computer Business
Save Money, Tension, and Time. Avoid Nehru Place market to buy
Computer Goods

Hello All,

This is to inform you all the sellers at the Nehru Place are not
selling good products. Especially the shop-

Nishchal Joshi, Sunbeam India UPS Point, 103, S2 1st Floor, Siddhartha
Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi

110019. Phone - 9810276805, Email - (e-mail address removed)

Engineer at Shop- Subash - 996899657

I bought a motherboard from that shop and that computer don't even
worked for a single day. We called the

person in just two days of purchase and he said he was out of town and
so therefore bring it to me after one

week. We took the system to his shop after spending money to nehru
place, there he kept the system for five

days and returned it back to us. However it was not rectified. Then we
called him to our house and he charged

money for this and did some corrections in the system and restarted
the system. We told him to take his

motherboard and gave our own old motherboard, then he said that he
will rectify it, after making settings he left

for the day. When we started the system, it started and got shut down
immediately. And after that it never

started.

We called this person again and told him to take his motherboard back
and gave us our old motherboard, but

he said I am not the correct person, talk to the engineer who set the
system for you. That Engineer Subash

works for the Nishchal in his shop.

Please suggest what action can be taken against him.

Steps in the pipeline - Consumer Forum, Escalating issue to Consumer
Affairs, Online Web and Nehru Place

Online Community, so that others do not fall prey to this.

Thanks
Kritika Joshi
(e-mail address removed)

Save Money, Tension, and Time. Avoid Nehru Place (Nishchal Joshi,
Unbeam India UPS Point, 103, S2 1st

Floor, Siddhartha Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi ) market to buy
Computer Goods.

All the Best.