Sunbeam India UPS Point- unfair Trade Practices in Computer Business

Discussion in 'Python' started by ronald, Sep 20, 2008.

  1. ronald

    ronald Guest

    Sunbeam India UPS Point- unfiar Trade Practices in Computer Business
    Save Money, Tension, and Time. Avoid Nehru Place market to buy
    Computer Goods

    Hello All,

    This is to inform you all the sellers at the Nehru Place are not
    selling good products. Especially the shop-

    Nishchal Joshi, Sunbeam India UPS Point, 103, S2 1st Floor, Siddhartha
    Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi

    110019. Phone - 9810276805, Email -

    Engineer at Shop- Subash - 996899657

    I bought a motherboard from that shop and that computer don't even
    worked for a single day. We called the

    person in just two days of purchase and he said he was out of town and
    so therefore bring it to me after one

    week. We took the system to his shop after spending money to nehru
    place, there he kept the system for five

    days and returned it back to us. However it was not rectified. Then we
    called him to our house and he charged

    money for this and did some corrections in the system and restarted
    the system. We told him to take his

    motherboard and gave our own old motherboard, then he said that he
    will rectify it, after making settings he left

    for the day. When we started the system, it started and got shut down
    immediately. And after that it never

    started.

    We called this person again and told him to take his motherboard back
    and gave us our old motherboard, but

    he said I am not the correct person, talk to the engineer who set the
    system for you. That Engineer Subash

    works for the Nishchal in his shop.

    Please suggest what action can be taken against him.

    Steps in the pipeline - Consumer Forum, Escalating issue to Consumer
    Affairs, Online Web and Nehru Place

    Online Community, so that others do not fall prey to this.

    Thanks
    Kritika Joshi

    Save Money, Tension, and Time. Avoid Nehru Place (Nishchal Joshi,
    Unbeam India UPS Point, 103, S2 1st

    Floor, Siddhartha Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi ) market to buy
    Computer Goods.

    All the Best.

    ronald, Sep 20, 2008