Sunday 18th 12N-3P PDST Global Python Mtg - BerkeleyTIP - forforwarding

Discussion in 'Python' started by john_re, Oct 18, 2009.

  1. john_re

    john_re Guest

    Join the global Free SW HW & Culture meeting online via VOIP & IRC.
    Sunday Oct 18, 12N-3P Pacific Daylight Savings Time (UTC-8),
    3P-6P Eastern, (7P-10P UTC?)
    http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/remote-attendance
    Or, come to the UCBerkeley Free Speech Cafe.

    Discuss the videos, work on your own projects & share them with others,
    & help work on the group projects.

    Get a VOIP headset, & join the #berkeleytip channel on irc.freenode.net
    We'll help you install VOIP client SW, & join the global meeting.

    Join with the meeting from your home via VOIP,
    or create a local meeting at your local college wifi cafe.

    http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/schedule

    I finally got some posters up around campus. :)

    ===== Talk/Video October: Open Source-and-Mac Other OSs
    http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Linux-and-Open-Source/OpenSource-and-Mac-Alternatives-to-Windows-7-649233/
    http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/talk-videos

    ===== Some Topics for discussion:
    How get better WiFi at FSC - talk to UCB net services?
    FreeSwitch install on UCB box
    KUbuntu 9.10 out this month
    Plan for a UCB installfest - leaders, helpers, announcements
    Flyers post throughout campus beginning November?
    SSL & OpenVPN on UCB box

    =====
    Join the mailing lists & say hi, tell us what you are interested in.
    http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal

    You are invited to forward this message anywhere it would be welcomed.
    :)

    john_re, Oct 18, 2009