Sun's Java Forums - When Will They Be Back?

Rhino

I don't go to the Java Forums at Sun too often but they have always been
there when I went. Today, I have gone to these forums several times over a
span of several hours and they have been offline for service.

No matter which link I use to get to the Forums, I get redirected to this
page: http://developer.java.sun.com/maintenance.html which says, in part,
"We are in the process of upgrading portions of the Sun Developer Network".

Unfortunately, they don't give any indication of when this upgrade began or
when it is expected to end. At first, I thought they were only down a few
minutes for some routine or emergency maintenance but since it is now
several hours since I first tried to access these forums, I am wondering if
they are expected to be down for a much longer period, like weeks.

Does anyone know when they are expected to be back?

I am trying to do some J2ME development but there seem to be very few active
forums in this area so I was hoping that the Sun forums would have some
active J2ME forums. They're not much good to me if they are going to be gone
for days or weeks though.

--
Rhino
---