Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

c3poptuse

Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

Take a document then or a 3D matrix document change it two random or
binary code or just a program for 0's and 1's and fold it over and over
like a piece of paper then having the 1 and 0 add each other or the
0,1's canceling each other out 1+0=0 and 0+1=1 1+1=1 0+0=0 if you gave
the folds addresses like on a spread sheet there would be no math.
First A 1-24 would fold to k 1-24 down.(See Example A ) Then at F1-24
down two k 1-24 ( See example B ) If you written a very long letter
and then change it two binary code it would look like this.
123456789.............24
a.01010101010101010101010
b.10010101010101010101010
c.01010101001010101010010
e.00010101000101010101010
f.10010101010100101010101 First A 24 would fold to k 24 down
g.01010101010100001100101 See Example A
h.01001010101010101010111
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010
k.10101010101010101010101

See Example A
123456789.............24
f.10010101010100101010101
g.01010101010100001100101
h.01001010101010101010111 Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010
k.10101010101010101010101

See example B
123456789.............24
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010 Then from I 1-24 to K 1-24
k.10101010101010101010101

123456789.............24
j.01010101010101010101010 Then from j-24 to j-1

123456789...
j.010101010101 Then from j-12 to j-1

123456
j.010101 Then from j-6 to j1

123
j.010 Then from j-3 to j1

12
j.01 Then from j-2 to j1

j.0 Then you would have
1 bit to transfer over the
Internet
The bit sent would be 0 and the key code would be F1-24,k 1-24,
I 1-24,K 1-24,j24,j1,j12,j1,j6,j1,j3,j1,j2,j1 and would unzip or be new
encryption you could encrypt or compress 100 terabits down to 1 bit of
information. Now if you take this idea from my web site you could make
this allot more complex and unbreakable. Data encryption 360 degrees
rotation document 90 degrees and encrypt on every angel then 45 degrees
change it two binary code do it again and again and fold it over like a
piece of paper then having the one's and zero cancel each other out. In
theory you could send a 100 terabit program to someone's computer and
have it unzip and run and install or make
A computer processor like the new 64 bit AMD have the bit unzip into a
large ram drive and buffer use one half of the 64 bit processor decode
the message and the main 64 bit run the numbers. Another way of doing
this is to have a parallel computers with using one of the processes
run the compressed 1 bit of information give the uncompressed a address
on the ram drive to change and not even go threw the processor and then
with different information on each machine compare and run statistics
on information on a 45 tflops supercomputer and turn that 45 tflops
computer into a 1 bit = 100,000 terabits to infinite as long as you
have the ram for storage! with my calculations 45 tflops wouldn't
matter any more it would be how much data you have on a 32bit operating
system changing that to a 1 bit system it would be 32 * 45tflops would
= 1440 tflops Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and
deintergreats faster then any speed we can see it like water from a
hose at real close speed it moves in -------- lines.

Will McGugan

[...]

Please implement this as a Python module. I would like to compress my
mp3 collection to single bits.

Will McGugan

Stephen Kellett

Will McGugan said:
Please implement this as a Python module. I would like to compress my
mp3 collection to single bits.

Just think you could have better than broadband download speeds, on your
old 300bps modem!

Fredrik Lundh

Will said:
Please implement this as a Python module. I would like to compress my mp3 collection to single
bits.

here's the magic algorithm (somewhat simplified):

def algorithm(data):
m = 102021 # magic constant
d = [int(c) for c in str(1*2*3*4*5*m+5+4+2+1)]
x = [ord(c) for c in hex(1+2+4+5+m*5*4*3*2*1)]
x[d[0]*d[1]*d[2]] = x[d[-1]] + sum(d) - d[d[-d[-1]-1]] + d[0]
x = __import__("".join(chr(c) for c in x[d[0]*d[1]:])).encodestring
return "".join(x(data).split("\n")).rstrip("="), sum(d)-sum(reversed(d))

and here's a driver for your MP3 collection:

import glob

def compress(filename):
data = open(filename, "rb").read()
keycode, bit = algorithm(data)
file = open(keycode + ".out", "wb")
file.write(chr(bit))
file.close()
print "compressed", filename,
print len(data), "=>", 1, round(100.0/len(data), 3), "%"

for file in glob.glob("*.mp3"):
compress(file)

</F>

R. C. James Harlow

Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

<snip>

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have received notification that you posted a compression algorithm on
the newsgroup comp.lang.python on or about 10:27:26 on the 04/14/2005. I am
writing to you to inform you that the algorithm published infringes my
"zero-bit compression" algorithm, US Pat No. 13375P33K, which details the
transmission of information using no bandwidth to achieve a 100%
compression. Please immediately follow up with a retraction of rights to this
algorithm or you will hear from my solicitor, Mr J. Peasbody.

Yours in law,
James Harlow.

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou

Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

[snip]

In other words, the story of your life can be expressed as a single
binary zero. Get one.

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou

here's the magic algorithm (somewhat simplified):

[snip algo [0]]

Well, I take advantage of this "folding" idea for years now. Do you
remember DoubleSpace? I was getting to the limits [1] of my 100 MiB
hard disk, so I was considering upgrading my hardware. A female friend
of mine, knowing a little but not a lot about MS-DOS asked the
eye-opening question: "why don't you reapply double space to the
compressed drive?"

I was enlightened.

Of course, a couple of weeks ago I had a bad sector which destroyed 800
KiB right in the middle of _Echoes_, but I had my whole Pink Floyd
collection on a 5.25 floppy (zip of zip of zip of...)

[0] -- btw, in your code, Fredrik:
"""file = open(keycode + ".out", "wb")""".replace("keycode", "filename")

[1] disk space -- the final frontier

Fredrik Lundh

[0] -- btw, in your code, Fredrik:
"""file = open(keycode + ".out", "wb")""".replace("keycode", "filename")

if you do that, decompression won't work.

</F>

martijn

And how do you get the data back ?

1+0=0 == 0+0=0
0+1=1 == 1+1=1

let's say you have the end key : 0
then you want to decompress it , but in what ? 0 0 or 1 0

;)

Will McGugan

Fredrik said:
Will McGugan wrote:

[...]

Muchas gracias. Although there may be a bug. I compressed my Evanescence
albumn, but after decompression it became the complete works of Charles
Dickens..

Fredrik Lundh

Will said:
Muchas gracias. Although there may be a bug. I compressed my Evanescence
albumn, but after decompression it became the complete works of Charles

strange. the algorithm should be reversible. sounds like an operating
system bug. what system are you using?

</F>

Tiziano Bettio

And how do you get the data back ?

1+0=0 == 0+0=0
0+1=1 == 1+1=1

let's say you have the end key : 0
then you want to decompress it , but in what ? 0 0 or 1 0

;)
hi there

could someone please tell me that this thread wasn't a aprilsfoll day
joke and it is for real...

i'm pretty much able to go down to a single bit but what would be the
reverse algorithm as stated by martin...

:0

Jeremy Bowers

strange. the algorithm should be reversible. sounds like an operating
system bug. what system are you using?

</F>

After I compressed my OS (on the other machine) with your code, none,
apparently.

Fredrik Lundh

Tiziano said:
could someone please tell me that this thread wasn't a aprilsfoll day
joke and it is for real...

i'm pretty much able to go down to a single bit but what would be the
reverse algorithm as stated by martin...

magic?

I suggest running my script on a couple of small text files. when you've done that,
see if you can figure out how the decompression algorithm works.

</F>

Tiziano Bettio

Fredrik said:
Tiziano Bettio wrote:

magic?

I suggest running my script on a couple of small text files. when you've done that,
see if you can figure out how the decompression algorithm works.

</F>
Actually your script doesn't work on my python distribution...

(using 2.3.2)

cheers

R. C. James Harlow

Actually your script doesn't work on my python distribution...

Works fine here - did you decompress the first bit of the python executable?
You have to do that before Fredrick's script works...

Fred Pacquier

Christos "TZOTZIOY" Georgiou said:
Well, I take advantage of this "folding" idea for years now. Do you
remember DoubleSpace? I was getting to the limits [1] of my 100 MiB
hard disk, so I was considering upgrading my hardware. A female
friend of mine, knowing a little but not a lot about MS-DOS asked the
eye-opening question: "why don't you reapply double space to the
compressed drive?"

Any BBS-era old-timers here remember NABOB ? :)

Tiziano Bettio

R. C. James Harlow said:
Works fine here - did you decompress the first bit of the python executable?
You have to do that before Fredrick's script works...
well i tried, but i don't have enough diskspace... my 4.67TerraByte are
just 98.889 ExaByte short to complete the task

;)

Fredrik Lundh

Tiziano said:
Actually your script doesn't work on my python distribution...

(using 2.3.2)

since then, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.4, and 2.4.1 has been released. since
the code uses generator expressions, you need at least 2.4.

(or you can add [] around the generator expressions, to turn them into
list comprehensions)

</F>