    Howeve, i am relatively new to java but i learn fast. I need someont
    to help me achieve this, i am willing to pay. I hacve the code
    available for review

    sav, Feb 15, 2007

  2. sav

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Feb 15, 11:28 am, "sav" <> wrote:
    > I am trying an ambitous project of trying to adapt a piece of code
    > that i came accross on an IBM website. It uses psuedo remote threads
    > and is a way of utilising RMI, multithreading and will develop a java
    > based supercomuting technique. I wish to use a similar method for
    > checking the correlation beteween an array of data and another array
    > comprised of combining 8 other arrays of data, so by using a
    > straightforward for next loop will take forever but by utilising this
    > java psuedo remote threads will take a considerrably less time.
    > Howeve, i am relatively new to java but i learn fast. I need someont
    > to help me achieve this, i am willing to pay. I hacve the code
    > available for review

    You have already started a thread on this, why start a new one?

    Daniel Pitts, Feb 15, 2007

  3. "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message

    > You have already started a thread on this, why start a new one?

    He's modeling how the supercomputer will work. If one thread gives him
    enough advice to get started, multiple threads will, in the same amount of
    time, get the whole thing build.

    Mike Schilling, Feb 16, 2007
  4. sav

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Feb 15, 5:13 pm, "Mike Schilling" <>
    wrote:
    > "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message

    > > You have already started a thread on this, why start a new one?

    > He's modeling how the supercomputer will work. If one thread gives him
    > enough advice to get started, multiple threads will, in the same amount of
    > time, get the whole thing build.

    Or simply cause a deadlock

    Daniel Pitts, Feb 16, 2007
  5. sav