supercomputer in java?

sav

I am trying an ambitous project of trying to adapt a piece of code
that i came accross on an IBM website. It uses psuedo remote threads
and is a way of utilising RMI, multithreading and will develop a java
based supercomuting technique. I wish to use a similar method for
checking the correlation beteween an array of data and another array
comprised of combining 8 other arrays of data, so by using a
straightforward for next loop will take forever but by utilising this
java psuedo remote threads will take a considerrably less time.
Howeve, i am relatively new to java but i learn fast. I need someont
to help me achieve this, i am willing to pay. I hacve the code
available for review

Daniel Pitts

I am trying an ambitous project of trying to adapt a piece of code
that i came accross on an IBM website. It uses psuedo remote threads
and is a way of utilising RMI, multithreading and will develop a java
based supercomuting technique. I wish to use a similar method for
checking the correlation beteween an array of data and another array
comprised of combining 8 other arrays of data, so by using a
straightforward for next loop will take forever but by utilising this
java psuedo remote threads will take a considerrably less time.
Howeve, i am relatively new to java but i learn fast. I need someont
to help me achieve this, i am willing to pay. I hacve the code
available for review

You have already started a thread on this, why start a new one?

Mike Schilling

You have already started a thread on this, why start a new one?

He's modeling how the supercomputer will work. If one thread gives him
enough advice to get started, multiple threads will, in the same amount of
time, get the whole thing build.

Daniel Pitts

He's modeling how the supercomputer will work. If one thread gives him
enough advice to get started, multiple threads will, in the same amount of
time, get the whole thing build.

Or simply cause a deadlock