    I have thought about the situation, when there are separately used
    "namespace" and "class" , they are not in the same program.

    Janek

    janek, Feb 21, 2005

  2. janek wrote:
    > I have thought about the situation, when there are separately used
    > "namespace" and "class" , they are not in the same program.

    Hello. Welcome to newsgroups.

    As you look at the messages in a newsgroup, you will see that they are
    grouped together. These groups are called threads, and generally each
    corresponds to a separate conversation.

    To add a message to a thread is to post a followup. You do this by
    selecting an appropriate message in the thread (the one you're replying
    to, expanding on or otherwise commenting on), and then pressing the
    'Followup' or 'Reply' button. When this is done, your message shows up
    in the thread, at a level in the tree just below the message yours is a
    followup to.

    By following this protocol, the discussion of your
    question/problem/issue ends up in one place, and much easier to follow
    than if you keep creating new threads for every new post on the same issue.

    Stewart.

    the 'group where everyone may benefit.

    Stewart Gordon, Feb 21, 2005