Supplying files for donwload to mobile devices using asp.net mobile controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by dawson, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. dawson

    dawson Guest

    Hello,

    I'm relatively new to this dotnet stuff and have been tasked with
    investigating how all the mobile controls work.

    I've done a nice demo site which can display basic words and images but
    now I am trying to find out how I can add files (e.g. ringtones and
    screensavers) that people coming to our site can download to there
    phones

    As an example if I have an image and want users to be able to download
    it as a screensaver, how do I go about this. I'm hoping it's quite easy
    as I know there are lots of sites out there which already do it but I
    haven't been able to find any source code examples for it.

    If anyone has done this before or can point me to some good websites
    with examples it will be much appreciated.

    Thankyou

    Ian

    dawson, Jul 12, 2005