Suppressing URL info on a browser

chil

Hello All,

I want to open a popup window and the window should not display the
URL information anywhere on the browser. Can you suggest.

Thanks in advance,
Chil

Richard Cornford

chil said:
I want to open a popup window and the window should not
display the URL information anywhere on the browser.
Can you suggest.

Abandoning unreasonable and unrealistic desires avoids disappointment.

Richard.

chil

If one can't think better to keep quiet (no need for response) and
better if one doesn't talk abt disappointment.

RobG

chil said:
If one can't think better to keep quiet (no need for response) and
better if one doesn't talk abt disappointment.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could filter out all unwanted advice before
you received it?

You've been given good advice, it's your choice as to whether you take
heed and hence avoid disappointment - or not.

Randy Webb

chil said:
If one can't think better to keep quiet (no need for response) and
better if one doesn't talk abt disappointment.

It is your choice to believe that if you want, but if you endeavor to
prevent a user from seeing the URL to where they are going, you will be
*very very* disappointed as you can not do it.

Randy Webb

peter Bon said the following on 7/18/2005 11:05 PM:
Stop posting non sense.

If you think it is nonsense then that implies that you think you can
hide a URL from me. You are welcome to prove me wrong, if you can (you
can't).
If it can't be done, say so.

It was already said that you can't, if you had bothered to read the
replies you were replying to. But then again, if you had a decent
newsreader, read this groups FAQ, and used some common sense this
article wouldn't even be being typed.

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, dated Tue, 19 Jul
2005 12:49:58, seen in Randy Webb
peter Bon said the following on 7/18/2005 11:05 PM:

This is an international newsgroup. Please configure your attributions
appropriately, so that the date will be everywhere and always
comprehensible without ambiguity.

Randy Webb

Dr John Stockton said the following on 7/20/2005 12:11 PM:
JRS: In article <[email protected]>, dated Tue, 19 Jul
2005 12:49:58, seen in Randy Webb

This is an international newsgroup. Please configure your attributions
appropriately, so that the date will be everywhere and always
comprehensible without ambiguity.

Sure, as soon as it is told how to change the date configuration in
Thunderbidrd.