@SuppressWarnings("unchecked") not working

HK

According to the docs, I thought I could get rid of those

warning: [unchecked] unchecked conversion

at well defined places. I am using build 1.5.0_04-b05 which
seems to be the most recent one. I am using

@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
public class Bla<T> {
Bla<T>[] b = new Bla[10];
}

but still get the warning when compiling with -Xlint:unchecked.

Any ideas how to get it to work? According to
it should work.

Harald.

Thomas Weidenfeller

HK said:
Where can I get this b29? On the official download page
I only find build 1.5.0_04-b05.

Mustang is Java 1.6, not 1.5. A preliminary version should be available
somewhere from https://mustang.dev.java.net/

Whether using such an early alpha version is a good idea is another
question.

/Thomas