Sure Shot Closure Positions: Oracle SOA Consultant and Java Developers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Jan 11, 2011.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Dear All,

    We have very Hot Sure Shot Closure Positions, please find the Job
    Descriptions and let me know if you have anyone available, please send
    resumes with hourly rate and contact details, Please ensure they have
    the relevant skills and experience.

    1. Job Title: Oracle SOA Consultant
    Location: Pontiac, Michigan.
    Project Duration: 09+ Month(s)
    Cost: $60 to $ 70/ Hourly
    Skills/Experience:
    Oracle 11g
    SOA Suite experience
    BPEL,
    OSB

    2. Job Title: Java Developer (Req ID: CCH 1076)
    Location: Los Angeles, CA.
    Project Duration: 12+ Month(s)
    Cost: $50/ Hourly (Max)
    Skills/Experience:
    10 years Development Experience
    Java, J2EE,
    Server-Side Developer,
    Hibernate,
    WebLogic

    3. Job Title: Java Developer (Req ID: CCH 1086)
    Location: Los Angeles, CA.
    Project Duration: 9 to 12 Month(s)
    Cost: $40/ Hourly (Max)
    Skills/Experience:
    6 years Development Experience
    Server-Side developer
    Hibernate
    Spring
    Struts

    4. Job Title: Java Developer (Req ID: CCH 1038)
    Location: Los Angeles, CA.
    Project Duration: 9 to 12 Month(s)
    Cost: $50/ Hourly (Max)
    Skills/Experience:
    8 years Development Experience
    Java
    Unix
    Shell Scripting

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
    such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
    line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
    honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

    Isaac, Jan 11, 2011