sure shot requirement for C++ with Unix Experience !!! sure interviewto day !!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Himayat66@gmail.com, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hi ,

    Hope you are doing good to day,

    I appreciate for a quick response from your side about this
    requirement of my direct client looking for C++ with unix

    Duration : 1 yr project

    Location : mountain view ca

    Required skills : client is looking for C++ developer consultant
    with Unix experience must if the candidate have minimum 4 years
    experience
    only in C++ with unix then it is ok . Citizen or GC also ok .

    Submit only that candidate who must have complete there Education
    (Degree , master degree, MBA, Etc ) in US

    this skills must : C++ ,Unix ,(java script ,shell script).

    If you are interested in this project please complete this details
    given below :

    Full Name :

    Contact No;

    Present location :