sure shot requirement for C++ with Unix Experience !!! sure interviewto day !!!

Himayat66

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good to day,

I appreciate for a quick response from your side about this
requirement of my direct client looking for C++ with unix

Duration : 1 yr project

Location : mountain view ca

Required skills : client is looking for C++ developer consultant
with Unix experience must if the candidate have minimum 4 years
experience
only in C++ with unix then it is ok . Citizen or GC also ok .

Submit only that candidate who must have complete there Education
(Degree , master degree, MBA, Etc ) in US

this skills must : C++ ,Unix ,(java script ,shell script).

If you are interested in this project please complete this details
given below :

Full Name :

Contact No;

Present location :