Sureshot Direct Client REQ - Sr. Core Java Developer with Trading experience

pramod kumar

Hi,

Please send resumes with candidate contact number and bill rate ASAP.
We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.

Direct Client Requirement: - 9 Positions

Position: Sr. Java Developers with Trading Exp. (9 Positions)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months

Sr. Java Developer to work on the development of a large-scale
distributed Java platform for trading and trade processing
application.
Participate in the design, development and enhancement of connectivity
components for the Trading Systems.
Develop solutions by creating new and modifying existing software
applications, including project design, development, and deployment to
improve business process and efficiencies.
Requirements:

7 years of Java experience
2 years of any Trading application development experience is must
(prefer Financial Trading Experience).
2 years of multi-threaded, service oriented architecture applications
experience.

Pramod Kumar
Inherent Technologies
Affordable IT Services