Survey about Architecture and Design Patterns

Discussion in 'Java' started by Joerg Rech, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. Joerg Rech

    Joerg Rech Guest

    Dear software practitioners, consultants, and researchers,
    we are currently conducting an international survey about
    architecture and
    design patterns. Our goal is to discover how familiar people are with
    these
    patterns (and anti-patterns) as well as to elicit the information
    need, the
    usage behavior, and the experience of software organizations regarding
    architecture patterns and design patterns.

    Therefore, we would like to invite you and members of your
    organizations to
    participate in the survey at http://softwarepatterns.eu. Answering the
    survey should take about 20-30 minutes. The survey will close on 1
    March
    2007.

    All data will be treated confidentially.

    Please pass information about this survey on to your colleagues and
    managers
    as well as other contacts who might be interested in this topic and
    have
    experience with architecture and design patterns.

    Many thanks in advance,
    Joerg Rech

    ---
    Joerg Rech
    Speaker of the GI-Workgroup Architecture and Design Patterns (AKAEM)
    Web: http://www.architekturmuster.de (in German)
    XING: http://www.xing.com/profile/Joerg_Rech/

    Joerg Rech, Feb 7, 2007