Survey about Architecture and Design Patterns

Discussion in 'Python' started by Joerg Rech, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. Joerg Rech

    Joerg Rech Guest

    Dear software practitioners, consultants, and researchers,
    we are currently conducting an international survey about
    architecture and design patterns. Our goal is to discover how familiar
    people are with these patterns (and anti-patterns) as well as to
    elicit the information need, the usage behavior, and the experience of
    software organizations regarding architecture patterns and design
    patterns.

    Therefore, we would like to invite you and members of your
    organizations to participate in the survey at http://
    softwarepatterns.eu. Answering the survey should take about 20-30
    minutes. The survey will close on 1 March 2007.

    All data will be treated confidentially.

    Please pass information about this survey on to your colleagues and
    managers as well as other contacts who might be interested in this
    topic and have experience with architecture and design patterns.

    Many thanks in advance,
    Joerg Rech

    ---
    Joerg Rech
    Speaker of the GI-Workgroup Architecture and Design Patterns (AKAEM)
    Web: http://www.architekturmuster.de (in German)
    XING: http://www.xing.com/profile/Joerg_Rech/
    Joerg Rech, Feb 8, 2007