Survey: ATI vs. NVIDIA

Greg R. Broderick

Just wanted to get a feel for what informed computer users thought in
regards to the "great debate"

WARNING WARNING WARNING! Danger Will Robinson!

Do not visit this URL! Probable browser hijack!

I visited it, with firefox, closed the tab, and now Ctrl+T causes FF to open
a new browser window with the spamvertised URL.

Cheers!

Greg R. Broderick (e-mail address removed)

A. Top posters.

Daniel Pitts

WARNING WARNING WARNING! Danger Will Robinson!

Do not visit this URL! Probable browser hijack!

I visited it, with firefox, closed the tab, and now Ctrl+T causes FF to open
a new browser window with the spamvertised URL.
Thanks for the warning :)
I probably wouldn't have followed it anyway. It wasn't on topic so it
was most certainly spam. :)