Survey on unit testing during software maintenance

gfraser79

Hi,

We are conducting a short survey to learn about common practices of unit testing during software maintenance. This survey is part of ongoing research on software test automation, and with your input we hope to make software testing more fun, and ultimately produce better software.

Please, follow the link below and answer the survey - it will only take five minutes. All respondents will have the chance to enter a prize draw for one of five GBP20 Amazon vouchers.

http://www.evosuite.org/survey/maintenance

Note: All responses are anonymous and all data is treated in the strictest confidence.

Many thanks,
Gordon Fraser