Survey respondents needed for masters thesis

Discussion in 'Python' started by luffmusse, Jan 9, 2007.

  1. luffmusse

    luffmusse Guest

    We are two students from the Royal Institute of Technology in
    Stockholm, Sweden (http://www.kth.se/eng/). We are currently doing our
    masters thesis in Applied Information Technology where we specialize in
    security. As a part of this thesis we will do a survey where we compare
    general information about software organizations and software projects
    with certain aspects and activities specific for the creation of secure
    software.

    We would really appreciate if you participated in this survey to help
    us with this masters thesis. Please feel free to spread information
    about this survey to your colleagues or any friends you have in the
    software industry. All answers we can get are helpful to us!

    The survey is available at
    http://support.objectplanet.com/opinio/s?s=12074

    Gustav Ringbom (gringbom [at] kth.se)
    Christoffer Bergman (chr83 [at] kth.se)