Survey respondents needed for masters thesis

luffmusse

We are two students from the Royal Institute of Technology in
Stockholm, Sweden (http://www.kth.se/eng/). We are currently doing our
masters thesis in Applied Information Technology where we specialize in
security. As a part of this thesis we will do a survey where we compare
general information about software organizations and software projects
with certain aspects and activities specific for the creation of secure
software.

We would really appreciate if you participated in this survey to help
us with this masters thesis. Please feel free to spread information
about this survey to your colleagues or any friends you have in the
software industry. All answers we can get are helpful to us!

The survey is available at
http://support.objectplanet.com/opinio/s?s=12074

Gustav Ringbom (gringbom [at] kth.se)
Christoffer Bergman (chr83 [at] kth.se)