    Behrang Saeedzadeh
    http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
    http://my.opera.com/behrangsa
    Behrang Saeedzadeh, Apr 13, 2007

  2. Behrang Saeedzadeh

    Chad Perrin Guest

    On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 02:07:30AM +0900, Behrang Saeedzadeh wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have created a survey titled "Slow Computers and Developer
    > Productivity" with the aim of finding the possible effects of slow
    > computer performance on developer productivity, behavior, and ROI for
    > companies. It is a small survey with only 5 items. I have created this
    > experimental survey for my IT Research methods class. I will be
    > thankful if you participate in the survey.

    Is there a URL for this survey?

    Chad Perrin, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Behrang Saeedzadeh

    Chad Perrin Guest

    On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 07:36:17AM +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:
    > On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 02:07:30AM +0900, Behrang Saeedzadeh wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have created a survey titled "Slow Computers and Developer
    > > Productivity" with the aim of finding the possible effects of slow
    > > computer performance on developer productivity, behavior, and ROI for
    > > companies. It is a small survey with only 5 items. I have created this
    > > experimental survey for my IT Research methods class. I will be
    > > thankful if you participate in the survey.

    > Is there a URL for this survey?

    Sorry, I didn't notice the follow-up with the URL included before I
    responded. Ignore this.

    "It's just incredible that a trillion-synapse computer could actually
    spend Saturday afternoon watching a football game." - Marvin Minsky
    Chad Perrin, Apr 14, 2007