SV: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are addedautomatically

Kim Nordskov Adelhardt

# help

-----------------------------------------------------=0D
mvh. Kim N. Adelhardt=0D
IT-Center; Input systemer=0D

tlf 3917 3085 / 2261 5085
Danmarks Statistik/ www.dst.dk=0D

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: (e-mail address removed) [mailto:[email protected]]=0D
Sendt: 2005-02-22 14:43
Til: Kim Nordskov Adelhardt
Emne: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

Caution: If you reply this mail, the recipient is mailing list!
post articles <[email protected]>
commands <[email protected]>
maintainer <[email protected]>

Welcome to our mailing list <[email protected]> !

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

1 How to use this server

Please send commands in the mail body not subject to the address=
<[email protected]>.

The command syntax is as follows:

# help
help=0D

# help
or=0D
help=0D

Please send the "# help" to the address <[email protected]> for=
help and server functions overview

# help

to get general information on this list

# guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please=
e-mail to

(e-mail address removed)

ML server exists to decrease routine works by maintainers. Please try to=
use server functions as could as possible.

(e-mail address removed) Maintainer
(e-mail address removed)

Danmarks Statistik (Statistics Denmark)
Sejr=F8gade 11, DK-2100 K=F8benhavn =D8
Tel. +45 39173917, Fax +45 39173999
(e-mail address removed), www.dst.dk

Daniel Amelang

# help

What a lonely, desperate world we live in. Just makes you want to
reach out and lend a helping hand. Hold on Kim, we're coming! Don't
panic! You've been heard!

Kim, if you're listening, you need to send your '# help' request to
(e-mail address removed), not (e-mail address removed).

Of course, if you tell us what you need help with, maybe we can help you. :=
)

Dan