    Any hints will be highly useful.

    Thanks,
    Chandra Mohan

    Chandra Mohan, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Chandra Mohan

    Bjorn Brox Guest

    Chandra Mohan wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I want to display -
    > HOLLOW, SOLID, DOT, DASH_DOT, DASH_DOT_DOT Fill Styles on SVG Graphics
    > for my application.

    Only HOLLOW and SOLID are fill styles, the test is line styles?

    > I am not sure if I have to create a pattern/gradient. Is there no direct
    > rendering of this filltypes?

    A good starting point is: ISO/IEC 9973 REGISTER OF GRAPHICAL ITEMS CONTENTS

    http://jitc.fhu.disa.mil/nitf/graph_reg/graph_reg.htm

    --
    Bjorn Brox, CORENA Norge AS, http://www.corena.no/, ICQ 17872043
    Industritunet, Dyrmyrgt. 35, N-3611 Kongsberg, NORWAY

    Bjorn Brox, Oct 27, 2003