    the top but not so much

    -
    Tripredacus-

    Tripredacus-X, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Tripredacus-X

    Joris Gillis Guest

    > How can I make it so the one side is curved and the other 2 sides are
    > straight? The small triangle in the middle also needs to be curved at
    > the top but not so much.

    Hi,

    You cannot do that with a 'polygon' element; you'll have to use the 'path' element and its -magical- 'd' attribute. http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/paths.html#PathDataCurveCommands

    I you're using a plain text editor to author svg, you could use http://www.learnsvg.com/tutorials/path.php to learn drawing curved paths; otherwise, your SVG editor will probably allow you to draw curved paths by hand.

    Btw, it's also advisable to use CSS in your SVG where possible.

    Theoretically, I'd have to advise you to post on netscape.public.mozilla.svg, but the response rate on that list is so slow, that you'll most likely find the answer before someone answers.

    regards,

    Spread the wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org)

    Joris Gillis, Dec 14, 2004