    (konqueror embedded), so that leaves SVG.

    How exactly do I use SVG graphics? What can I do and how do I go about it?

    --Yan
    Captain Dondo, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Captain Dondo

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Captain Dondo wrote:

    > I have to create an animation on-the-fly. <canvas> is currently
    > unsupported on my embedded browser (konqueror embedded), so that leaves
    > SVG.

    It's a shame that <canvas> isn't supported by Konq, given that it was
    first introduced by Konq's cousin Safari. I would expect that canvas would
    be perfect for your needs. (You may be able to reproduce it using some
    fancy DOM+Javascript+CSS+images combo.)

    SVG is only supported by Konq with the KSVG plugin. Many other browsers
    have some level of native SVG support -- Opera supports the entire SVG
    Tiny 1.1 spec. Mozilla are going for the larger and more complicated SVG
    Full spec, but don't support all of it yet.

    Here's an tutorial:
    http://www.w3schools.com/svg/

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS