    Any help much appreciated,

    Peter

    , Oct 17, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > (i) Use a Java library to render the SVG inside a Swing component. The
    > only library I can find that supports animation is SVGSalamander and
    > I'm having trouble getting it to work. I've Emailed the developer, but
    > does anybody have any alternatives?

    The next version of the Apache Batik SVG package, including the SVG
    renderer, is currently under development and SMIL animation support has
    already been checked in. I think they even provide nightly builds. So
    depending on your time frame you could start developing with the current
    development version of Batik and have the application use the new Batik
    release once it is ready.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/