SWFUpload class problem

K.

Hello!I have a problem with SWFupload class1. I have the page with uses
SWFUpload class. Everything worked fine until
(I suppose my admin) implemented some changes into the server. Now
uploading file doesn`t work
2. I select one small file which is uploading
3. I get the status "Complete", but file is not being uploaded, because it
doesn`t exist on my server. On the beginning of the upload.php file I`ve
added easy insert query into the table and this is also not executed.
4. I suppose that my web page cannot find upload.php, but I`ve put it into
the place where I store swfupload_f8.swf file that is
/js/SWFUpload/FlashDevelop/Flash8/
5. I don`t know what it is going on and why I get "Complete" status message
but file and insert query doesn`t execute.
6. I have set /tmp folder for upload_tmp_dir but it also didn`t help
solving problem.

I see "Complete" status, but file is not uploaded and insert into table
query in upload.php folder also didn`t execute.

SWFUpload-core v2.1.0. I use Windows XP, Firefox & IE. 7.0.