SWFUpload class problem

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by K., Oct 8, 2008.

  1. K.

    K. Guest

    Hello!I have a problem with SWFupload class1. I have the page with uses
    SWFUpload class. Everything worked fine until
    (I suppose my admin) implemented some changes into the server. Now
    uploading file doesn`t work
    2. I select one small file which is uploading
    3. I get the status "Complete", but file is not being uploaded, because it
    doesn`t exist on my server. On the beginning of the upload.php file I`ve
    added easy insert query into the table and this is also not executed.
    4. I suppose that my web page cannot find upload.php, but I`ve put it into
    the place where I store swfupload_f8.swf file that is
    /js/SWFUpload/FlashDevelop/Flash8/
    5. I don`t know what it is going on and why I get "Complete" status message
    but file and insert query doesn`t execute.
    6. I have set /tmp folder for upload_tmp_dir but it also didn`t help
    solving problem.

    I see "Complete" status, but file is not uploaded and insert into table
    query in upload.php folder also didn`t execute.

    SWFUpload-core v2.1.0. I use Windows XP, Firefox & IE. 7.0.

    K., Oct 8, 2008