Swing End user editor for simple documents (xml/xslt)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Timasmith, Dec 5, 2006.

  1. Timasmith

    Timasmith Guest

    Hi,

    I want to have the user be able to create simple documents - headers,
    colors, underline, bold etc.

    They would have a text tool bar with these options.

    I do not want to store the document as HTML as I may like to change the
    style sheet after the fact. So I want the document stored as XML.

    However this is *not* an XML editor as far as the user is concerned of
    course - they just know it as a wordpad type tool.

    I *really* do not want to build it from scratch so any open source
    tools that you know of to do this?

    If I do have to write it from scratch... any tips?

    thanks
    Timasmith, Dec 5, 2006